It’s never too early to start planning for 2019!
Get a jump start and sign up for the first Power Through Choices Training-of-Facilitators of the new year!
Space is limited and available on a first come, first served basis. Register today!
- What: Power Through Choices Training-of-Facilitators
- When: January 15-17, 2019
- Where: Baltimore, Maryland
- How Much: $1800 per person (Healthy Teen Network Members receive a 10% discount).
- Why: Because it’s the only evidence-based teen pregnancy program developed specifically with and for youth in out-of-home placement!
Cost includes training, one copy of the curriculum, lunch, and light snacks. All participant materials will be provided during the training, so leave plenty of room in your luggage! Registrants will be responsible for hotel arrangements.
Power Through Choices is an evidence-based, innovative sexuality education and skill-building curriculum designed with and for youth living in foster care and other out-of-home care settings to help reduce risks related to teen pregnancy, HIV, and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Check out the Impact Evaluation Summary and full report, along with features in several scholarly journals for more information on the curriculum’s outcome findings and strong evidence of effectiveness!